- 5+ years of experience in Blockchain/DApp Development(DeFi, NFT ...)
- Focused on DApp back-end development (SmartContracts, APIs)
- Familiar with Ethereum and Solana Network
- Proficient in DApp frameworks and tools: Solidity, Rust, Web3.js, Ether.js
- 9+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Familiar with TDD(Jest, Enzyme, Cypress), OOP, BDD
Worked as a smart-contract and api developer for DApps with Solidity, Rust, Web3.js and Ether.js
- Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process.
- Designed and developed the core smart contracts for protocols and implemented test scripts on the smart contracts.
- Optimized the smart contract code and increased the efficiency by 15%, using the Library functionalities.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities
. - Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Retrofitted the entire product for multilingual support as a requirement for the advance of a major financial partnership
. - Performed a security audit of the code and application.
- Created developer tools and documentation to enhance developer workflow. Improved the UI and UX across the entire application with an overhaul of the existing CSS code.
- Redesigned the database and the API for consistency, readability, performance, and future expansion.
- Mentored junior developers as needed on solving issues, code patterns, and general best practices