Passionate about technology, especially design, implement and support secure and reliable IT infrastructures in accordance with the standards of the industry. Experience in private and public sectors,
able to adapt my knowledge and skills to different scenarios or projects to take them beyond required.
Most of the time I am learning new things.
Currently working as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer using technologies like Jenkins, Terraform, Linux, Git, Jira/Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes, Cisco, New Relic, TCP/IP, YAML.
Focused on cloud providers Azure and AWS.
WorldSkills International Abu Dhabi Ex-Competitor 2017.
• Design secure and reliability solutions for computer security
• Installation, Configuration and support of Fortinet/Fortigate Firewalls withcomplete features
• Design, install, configuration and support of CyberArk Core PAS Solutionincluding HA, DR and Replicate features
• Configuration and support of Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PTA, PSMPcomponents
• Web Apps publication using RadWare CloudWAF
• Strong knowledge and skills in TCP/IP Infrastructures, Windows Server andLinux Distributions, OpenSSL, etc
• CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer - CDE.
• Fortinet certified NSE1 - NSE2 - NSE3.
My main goal was teaching to my students how to build secure and reliable infrastructures using technologies as Linux, Cisco or Windows Server, Bash Scripting and troubleshooting skills.
IT - CyberSecurity - Networking &TCP/IP Infraestructure