- Required skills: CI/CD, DevOps, AWS, Linux
- Up to discussion
About the Project:
We are an early-stage project currently building the Alpha, with a mission of creating an inclusive destination where users can publish, discover, contribute, share and fund blockchain development projects focusing on Web3 web 3 technology. Information about projects and interests in projects are focused into a unified, open and user-friendly platform and all information is curated and governed by the platform community.
You will be working with a competent, fun and inclusive team based across different time zones, from different backgrounds and nationalities, dedicated to the development and growth of the community platform and Web3 web 3 technology.
We’re looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is able to adapt to the ever changing industry.
You’ll bring a solid understanding of cloud platforms and their associated configuration, deployment and management tooling.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating Dev(Sec)Ops pipelines from the ground up in a regulated industry
- A subject matter expert in DevSecOps, able to guide less senior DevSecOps engineers
- Technical ownership of all phases of pipeline and have an immediate impact
- Build visibility into CI/CD for continuous monitoring and recommend logging and visibility solutions
- Write code and tools to speed up complicated workflows and integrate security checks
- Help build infrastructure and tools that make all our developers go faster
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Ability to self-prioritise issues based on customer impact. Experience with troubleshooting issues in production systems, analyse system and application logs to understand the root of the problem
- Hands-on experience with busy CI/CD environment from security perspective
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud provider, preferably AWS. Must be able to architect and use cloud native services for distributed systems
- Familiar with software component development, Container deployments and best practice in Security, Compliance, High Availability, Resilience
- Ability to debug, optimise infrastructure, and automate routine tasks
- Experience in Systems Engineering, such as Linux I/O tuning, performance, memory management and troubleshooting
- Experience building and maintaining complex geographically distributed systems in a production environment including processes, monitoring, alerting and best practices
- Highly self-motivated / self-driven
- Insatiably hungry to learn and grow
- Highly reliable / Ability to meet deadlines ahead of time
- Focus on solutions mentality
- Comfortable with an adaptive fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-disciplinary team
- Sense of humour is a plus!