• 7+ years of professional experience in Front-end Development (5 years with React.js)
• 16 commercial projects in 16 different teams (7 projects with React.js)
• Other technologies: Node.js, Express, jQuery, Handlebars, Twilio Flex, Twilio Serverless Functions, Twilio APIs, Gulp, Cypress, Jenkins
• Paradigms: Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, High quality code, SOLID principles, Responsive web design, Server-Side Rendering, Single Page Applications, Serverless Applications, Progressive Web Applications, Unit testing, Source control systems, Package managers, Continuous Integration, Project tracking systems, Knowledge management systems, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
• Experience in different domains: E-commerce, B2C, B2B, FinTech, Insurance, Legal, Accounting, CMS, CRM
Company overview: EPAM Systems, a leading global product development and platform engineering services company, is focused on delivering results through best in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities. With 24 years of experience in the information technology industry, EPAM’s 18,000 people serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
• Contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
• Wrote well designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles
• Ensured designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements
• Built and deployed systems that work 24/7
• Prepared and produced releases of software components
• Supported continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Performed code reviews
Developing the front end of e-commerce web sites within international and local teams.