I am an experienced software engineer who cares more about quality over quantity, more about meticulousness over hastiness.
Over 8 years of experience has given me lots of chances of self-improvements, where I have grown to be a qualified developer myself and an efficient team player.
Working as a tech leader and consultant for several clients as a contractor.
HackerNoon.com is an American technology publishing website. It focuses on reporting the latest news related to software development, startups, artificial intelligence, and cryptocurrencies.
- Worked on V2 of their main website project.
- Deliver several page components in React (Nextjs) with Styled Components - Leverage React higher-order components to increase reusability of components and cross-cut concerns, streamlining component hierarchies throughout applications and avoiding duplicate code.
Worked on a Dashboard page with MERN stack technology for Canada-based travel company.
Main stacks: React, Redux, Material UI, Node, Express, AWS
Client1: PerformanceTelecom.co.uk (A telephony service company) Major stack: HTML, CSS, Python Jinja, Bootstrap, Vuejs
Client2: Handwriting.company (AI-powered hand-written letter generating service)
Major stack: Vuejs, Firebase functions, Vuetify
- Integration of telephone payment, messaging and voice mail systems.
- Mobile-responsive UI with Vuetify
- Integration of Stripe payment
- Social login with Google, Linkedin and Facebook
Main stacks: Nuxtjs, Bootstrap-Vue, Laravel RestAPI, Nodejs for Web Scrapping, Socket.io
- Implement Front-End requirements with Nuxtjs for good SEO and SSR(Server side rendering) features
- Write Vue components with maintainable structure
- Implement vue-i18n for Localization (10+ different languages with currencies and pricing)
- Integrate Google Analytics event tracking