Hello, I am a talented Software Engineer who enjoys solving complex problems and writing clean code. I also love creating new and interesting things with technology that people want to use. Also, as someone who has lived all over the world I am passionate about the internet and its ability to allow you to access any content or person across the globe.
It's been more than 10 years for me to write backend code and build scalable and highly available infrastructure.
When I first landed on AWS technologies, it was amazing even just to use S3 and EC2. Then I started my movement deep into their services and I'm now so addicted to build a lot on top AWS in serverless, microservice and other distributed architectures.
It's not a surprise that Blockchain is all the rage these days but it was not easy to catch eyes on Blockchain back in 2016 and I was one of them who started their journey on Blockchain in the early days.
I started to look into articles, books, conferences and found it had a great potential, then I jumped into the sea of the Blockchain.I spend free time to walk dogs, play video games and talk to my friends. I'm always passionate to take adventures and solve complex problems, feel free to contact me when you have projects and problems to solve.
- Smart contract/Blockchain
- Amazon Web Service
- Data engineering
- Hashicorp(Terraform, Nomad, Vault, Consul)
- Postgresql, Mysql, SQLite
- Mongodb, Dynamodb, Cassandra
- Redshift/AWS Athena
- Java [I'm not good at java, but just want to add here ;)]
- Express.js, Serverless, Django, Ether, Web3, React.js
- Django, Flask
- Apache spark, Hive
Developed accounting software on top of cryptocurrency
* Built scalable and highly available backend solutions using Node.js, Docker, Serverless and various architectural designs.
* Developed backend on top of blockchain(Ethereum) for one big client.
* Improved container architecture and management through the use of scripts.
* Developed enterprise backend to encourage better event streaming
* Developed a RESTful API for reservation and event tracking.