After many colorful and rich experiences including military experience and academia, I decided to pursue a long-held interest in technology. I enrolled in General Assembly's three-month, full-stack web development immersive course to build the skills necessary to make it a reality.
Frameworks/Libraries: React, jQuery, Express
Database Tools: PostgreSQL, ActiveRecord
Other: Git/GitHub, jQuery, Bootstrap, Unity, Material Design
• Lead a team using agile inspired methodologies.
• Mentor 8-9 students in software development and problem-solving.
• Lead daily stand-ups for students over curriculum and weekly 1:1 reviews.
• Review each student's code and give feedback on areas of improvement.
• Provide support through live debugging and Q&A's for the full-stack core curriculum
Built Chrome Extension to modify responsive webpage in flight.
A 3-month intensive program providing the skills to be a full-stack web developer.
Primary duties included the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of reverse osmosis units (ROPU), in order to provide potable water in support of Air Force missions.
Other duties included supervising work crews for daily work orders. Managing vehicle fleets and records. Also, occasional translation work between local nationals and Air Force personnel as needed. (German/English).
Google scholarship for Udacity's Front End Web Developer course.
Computer Science Engineering