More than 4 years of experience in handling the full-cycle of the recruitment process for various organizations.
My passion is identifying and matching highly skilled talent with the best job opportunities.
Handling full-cycle of the recruitment process:
- Creating a job posting(and post them in different platforms);
- Sourcing (I'm using LinkedIn Recruiter Lite tool as it helps me in deep sourcing for strong skilled candidates);
- Screening(making the first contact with the most suitable candidates);
- Shortlisting the most suitable candidates.
- Interviewing(I'm preparing the list of questions that could help me to find out if the candidate fits for my requirements);
- Negotiating about the salary;
I worked with Inforce for few projects as a Recruiter. My responsibilities were sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating and hiring Developers, QA Engineers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers, Marketing Experts, DevOps). I helped to create a clear and structured recruitment process and was helping with all tasks related to the office.
As HR at StartApps, I was responsible for events and communication with team members. I was hiring in house engineers for the company (mostly native mobile developers, frontend developers (JS, Angular, React) and backend developers (Node JS, RoR).
I was preparing job descriptions, requirements for candidates, sourcing those candidates using different platforms and my own database, interviewing them in office, negotiating their salary (as my task was also to hire strong skilled candidates with not too high salaries), hiring candidates, and supporting them.