I revel in working remotely, I've been doing it for 20+ years. I'm looking for opportunities in fully distributed teams.
I like the internet.
I like it so much I quit my career in Civil Engineering to become a web developеr. I taught myself to code through books, online courses and working with others.
My team is responsible for the frontend architecture of apps at Toptal, we develop the component library all our apps are built with and maintain a CLI that empowers our developers to be productive.
- Hired two new team members
- Facilitated the promotion of two other team members
- Planned and released a new major version of our component library
- Product Manager of 3 open source projects
- Scrum Master to a team of 6
After being part of their freelancing network for almost 2 years I was approached by Toptal with an offer to join the Talent Activation Team. I accepted the offer an am now helping build the next version of Toptal's platform.
My team is rebuilding, redesigning and modernising the onboarding and profile creation/editing of new freelancers.
Tech Stack: React, TypeScript, GraphQL (Apollo), styled-components
Brickshare is a property crowdfunding platform that allows you to build your own property portfolio.
- built and maintained all of the front-end applications at Brickshare
- built a component library for sharing code between projects
- Practised test-driven development and 2-week sprints
Tech stack: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Apollo, Jest, Enzyme, Styled components, Docker
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Flask, Python, Angular
Technologies: Node.js, Firebase, Sass, React
Technologies: Sass, Firebase, React
- Went through a 3-month internship
- Took part in the Scrum lifecycle
- Turned designs and specifications into working apps
- Had daily meetings with US clients, where stakeholders were informed of our progress and tasks were planned ahead
We are a software company, that specialises in building web apps with Meteor.js. Apart from working on our clients' project we're developing the next big thing in Project Management. My duties included:
- Managing client's projects, which we built with MeteorJS.
- Managing our own product, a project management tool that competes with Jira, built with MeteorJS.
- Designed mocks and features for our clients and our own apps.
- End to end testing with Nightwatch.js and Sikuli.
- Manual testing of our various projects.
- Doing business analysis (BA).
We automate the examination process. Tests are generated, published and graded in a matter of clicks.
- I coordinated a 4 person, multi-national team and assign tasks to each member.
- Communication is mostly done online.
- We won 3rd place @ SoftUni Techfest (techfest.softuni.bg)
- We won 3rd place in a social entrepreneurship competition (ideinik.tuk-tam.bg).
- Our MVP is live and is currently being tested on a small scale (individual teachers use it and give us feedback).
- We are currently in the process of selecting a school for a large scale pilot project.