Highly skilled, accurate, and fast-learning full-stack web developer with over +10 years of professional work experience in developing various web-based applications and websites from scratch. I'm not afraid of throwing away old knowledge and try new cutting-edge technologies. Although I worked in 3 enterprise e-commerce and e-banking with high stress and lots of deadlines and disciplines, fortunately manage my tasks with ♥ in agile manner.
✅👨🏼💻 Application Development
✅👨🏼💻 Web Development
👩🏻💻UI / UX 🔥HTML ➿ CSS
✳ Node 💥 JS 💫 Vue 💠 Angular
⚛️ React 💮 GraphQL
🐍 Python ☪️ C# 🍂JAVA
✅Proficient with practical work in fremworks (asp.net MVC, Spring boot, VueJS, Express)
✅ Advanced SCRUM skills
✅Proficient restful APIs, micro-services
✅Proficient in databases
🏈SQL (sql server, MySQL) and 🏈NoSQL (MongoDB)
✅Skilled in Enterprise Architecture Patterns
✅Practical experience in working with 🐉AWS including Beanstalk, S3, EC2, and RDS
✅DevOps and 🛍️Linux Admin
✅Debug & 🚸Code review ✅code 🌱documentation ✅Unit and Integration ✴️Tests ✅Practical experience in analytical SQL for enterprise Business Intelligence project with MS tools. ✅Familiar with
🎿Kubernetes & Docker ✅Proficient in 🎁Git I always try to continue to develop myself and grab the opportunities you offer to do, so with both hands
DevOps to build and maintain infrastructure for local Admin tools over browser for more than 90 Linux servers sum-up >100 million transactions daily on cloud.
- Developing Python modules using async features running concurrently over servers using parallel and multiprocessing features achieving 80% faster reporting & running checklists.
- Orchestrating lightweight MicroServices over Gateway layer with Python and Django Developed on Heroku resolve 100% of issues on messaging, filtering, audit, authorizing, performance, maintenance provide Middleware as transparent REST APIs .
- Convert wireframes form UX Artifacts with responsive mobile-first user interface HTML , CSS and React-Redux reusable components speeding up +50% creating new widgets.
- Develop MySQL database; create complex pivots-aggregate, saved an estimated 60% of querying time effective compare with old fashion styles.
- Opening project: Elasticsearch ,Logstash, kibana (ELK stack) over AWS gain insights on logs
Location: Tehran Province, Iran
Here I had big chance working on scrum project with many agile and international developers and also start developing with JAVA :) Project: BAM Iran #1 mobile banking web/mobile app with over than 6 million active users.
Based on JAVA EE 6, building the infrastructure using Docker images including, Jenkins, Liberty, DB2, Gitlab, Nginx, etc on CoreOS
• backend JAVA Spring Boot • UI frameworks angular with Typescript + material UI
• Agile team (>30 developers) using JIRA, Slack • Build and scale Microservices layer on jax-RS proxies with CamelProxy
• Document all REST APIs. with Swagger
• Creating custom CLI for develop new widgets with nodejs.
• Deploy commit issues and new modules using Jenkins pipeline (build,test,deploy)
• Caching with Ehcache, build on Gradle • Analysis audit Logs integrating elasticsearch indices with Splunk.
• Use AWS CloudFront for user profile management portal • use single sign-on with JWT mechanism.
• Use ActiveMQ broker over WebSockets client messaging.
• Using various databases for sub systems (DB2: for main APP mysql: for Zabbix , FoundationDB; for logging) mapping Hibernate
Location: Tehran, Iran
Location: Tehran, Iran
my daily work was Designing and Developing new portals with ASP.NET C# MSSQL plus jQuery. using by branches(employees) of Bank (about 1400 concurrent users) automating some routines task online and create log history for changes. also maintenance IIS, load balancing, performance, deploying new versions ,.... another Notable achievement was creating user management and security system with ASP.NET, C# to manages many roles of employees online by creating new users, set roles, set grants, session timeout , logging ,... in addition developing and maintenance of MSSQL Database was my task.
Location: Tehran, Iran
I worked there as a C# .NET developer as a member in maintaining team Fixing issues and Bugs reported by customers. we used here some 3rd party tools like DevExpess, Telerik also in creating new features for our custom framework(base on .NET) I had a little involvement . Our company offered a software package (simple & light ERP) and implemented very nice some modules like Human resource, CRM, Sales, Accounting and also reporting with crystal reports. our customers were very satisfied with our packages.
•Create many e-commerce SEO web sites for traveling Agencies (more than 30). Tech stack is .NET framework, C# , SQL Server, jQuery. •Develop internal UI admin panel framework enable customers to upload any content and create dynamic pages entirely. Searching and selecting best price tickets or hotels. •Proud of analysis and developed 0 to 100% all process of renting Hotels, Cars, Buy Tickets, dynamically add passengers info and upload documents, visas and etc
Bachelor of Engineering - BE