• Completely actual exhibition digitally
• Design the Structure of the Backend/Frontend and make the mockup version as a solo developer • Implemented Commercial Version for 6 months with the team
• Update the Commercial Version every season
• VR Town Development for Real Estate Advertising
• User visit town using the web browser or VR glasses
• Implemented VR Town Project using Three JS and WebGL https://myhomemarket.jp/town/index.html
• Implemented the connection with web3 for NFT
• Implemented the Texas Poker App using Unity3D (https://www.sunvy.co.jp/)
• Implemented the Virtual Reality Exhibition (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgiEwCqyb4)
The pickME3D is a client program of an online furniture store.
This program can help customers to find proper furniture for their room.
Virtual furniture store clients, construct 3D space from a photo of the room and can help customers to find proper furniture for their room.
OpenGL-based rendering supports 3DS file format.
Skills used: QT, OpenGL, C++, AWS, NodeJS