I am a Software Developer with industry experience building websites and web applications. I specialize in Python and have professional experience working with React, Redux, Flux, and VanillaJS. In addition, I am currently learning React Native to improve my technical capabilities and acquire Knowledge.
November 2019 - present
Learning Dollars Talent is a network of vetted engineers, who are financially incentivized to engage in continuous and lifelong learning.
October 2018 - November 2019
Andela provides companies with access to the top 1% of global tech talent. We identify high-potential developers on the African continent, shape them into world-class technical leaders, and pair them with companies as full-time, distributed team members. This allows Andela's partners, which range from startups to Fortune 500s, to accelerate their product road-maps while minimizing time spent interviewing, on-boarding, and training new hires.
- Dockersee less
Technical Team Lead:
My roles were to:
- lead a team of junior software Engineers.
- provide technical assistance to the Engineers.
- take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- assign tasks to the developers.
- undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfill the requirement of the system.
- implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- using the developers delivered tasks to track and report their growth and progress in areas of quality and quantity on a weekly basis.
- keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
June 2018 - August 2018
My role here was to demonstrate good communication skills, high Integrity, passion in software development, and building excellent software products within two weeks in order to join the Andela Fellowship as a Software Engineer.
- Vanilla Js
May 2018 - August 2018
Designing Embedded systems
May 2015 - August 2015
My roles were to:
- Install and configure Networks
- Manage databases
- Provide user support
- Manage Information security
- Trouble shoot systems and hardware
- Design software applications using C++
- This was a four years course.
- I majored in Computer Software development
- I completed a final year project with a main objective of designing and developing an RFID based multi-purpose Identity card system that could be used at our University. With this, I aimed at solving the problem of too much paper usage and time wastage.