Experienced backend software developer with a passion for developing well-structured and efficient applications considering future maintainability and scalability. Experienced in core banking and web applications.
• Working in a team of 6.
• Developing and maintaining an application to provide used cars to customers.
• Main technologies there is Python for back-end. The database of our product is PostgreSQL and all services
are containerized using Docker technologies. We use Celery and RabbitMQ for task management.
• The server application is built upon the Django framework. There is also a reporting server developed using
• Python, PostgreSQL, Django, Pyrin, Flask, SQAlchemy
September 2018 -present
• Worked in a team of 12.
• Developing and maintaining a Core-banking application used by about 15 private banks as their main
application in all branches.
• Main technologies there were Python for back-end and C#.NET for client windows application. Database of our
product was Oracle PL/SQL.
• We, as a team was working on both client and server applications in parallel. The back-end code was
developed on Linux (Ubuntu) and the client app was developed on Windows.
• There, I got familiar with some enterprise design structures. The application was developed with IoC and DI
heavily in mind.
• There, I started to deeply learn Python language and its philosophy. the server application was built upon a
custom framework. and database interactions were done using Storm ORM.
• Python, C#, Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL
Worked in a team of 5.
• Developing and maintaining a web-based bulk SMS delivery application.
• Developing a web-based accounting application.
• ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server
2007 - 2012