I am a Software Development Engineer with over 8 years of experience in a range of projects, using agile methodologies, experience working with teams and clients. I adapt quickly to new activities, obligations, and environments. I am always ready to learn new technologies and technical languages. Willing to relocate, business travel, and learn new idioms;
• Using Java for backend;
• Working in Agile Project;
• Remote Software Development using version management tool (GIT);
Vivo is a brand of Telefônica Brazil, a subsidiary of Telefónica, a Spanish multinational telecommunications company.
▪ Java Programming;
▪ Working with an Agile Team;
▪ Software Engineer mainly responsible for building scalable websites and internal systems;
▪ Using JIRA to manage Scrum tasks;
▪ Analysis and design of proposed process flow from demand for presentation to Scrum team and Project Owner;
▪ Analysis if the criteria are checked (BDD) by each story.
Technologies Used: Java, Eclipse, JUnit, AWS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Spring, SVN.
A telecommunications company, GVT has been in the market since the end of 2000 and offers fixed-telephony long-distance, broadband, Pay TV, internet services, etc. Today operates under the Telefónica brand.
▪ Java Programming;
▪ Work directly with Developers, PO, Scrum Master, Data Architect, QAs and business area;
▪ Preparation of project documentation and test cases;
▪ Test of developed modules;
▪ Software Quality.
Technologies Used: Java, Eclipse, SQL, SVN, XML, Weblogic, JUnit.
Unimed is a Brazilian medical work cooperative and health insurance operator. It is considered the largest of its kind in the world, with more than 105,000 affiliated physicians, 386 branches, and more than 15 million beneficiaries.
▪ Software development in a web environment using platform JAVA and related technologies;
▪ Participation in the project to integrate the company's internal systems using service-oriented architecture;
▪ Experience in all phases of systems testing;
▪ Implementation of Unit and Integration Tests.
Technologies Used: Java, Eclipse, PHP, SQL, MySQL.
TIVIT is a Brazilian multinational of digital solutions with operations in ten Latin American countries. The company supports its clients in the evolution of their businesses through digital solutions divided into four lines of business: Digital Business, Cloud Solutions, Digital Payments, and Technology Platforms.
▪ Identify the use cases and document the product requirements and workflows of the As-Is process and the To-Be process;
▪ Gather customer requirements through meetings and daily calls;
▪ System improvement as and when needed;
▪ Working closely with customers;
▪ Design, develop and implement business logic according to requirements.
Technologies Used: UML, Enterprise Architecture, Jira, Bugzilla.
The postgraduate course in Business Management at the Federal University of Paraná provides professionals with a broad and objective view of business management. It enables the development and deepening of interpersonal skills that are essential for managers to exercise their activities in the current market.
They have as characteristics a set of disciplines that consolidates and develops the capacity in management, business, accounting, and economics bringing to the professional an integrated view of the organizations' processes.
An information society needs professionals capable of using information technology to automate activities performed by humans. Bachelor of Information Systems was developed to meet this demand, especially to train professionals whose basic task is to build information systems.