- Collaborating with team members in Nigeria and Lebanon to develop, support, and scale .Net applications used by our clients.
- Attending weekly and on-demand standup sessions with project manager, testers, and user contacts to develop optimal specifications, help prioritize user stories and resolve any blocks to fixing bug issues.
- Leading the system design and development of new features or enhancements to ensure reliable and scalable solutions are implemented using appropriate architectures and technology frameworks.
- Administering the Kaban boards on AzureDevops, sprint planning, allocating tasks to team members, and monitoring progress on tasks.
- Assisting other team members with their research, code reviews and provide recommendations in finding appropriate solutions to development challenges.
- Serving as the technical contact for bug reporting and change requests with external teams. Troubleshooting bugs and follow up with clients to point of resolution.
- Writing well-designed, testable, and maintainable code.
- Facilitating the in-house training sessions among team members.
- Successfully completed reverse engineering and migration of client’s legacy scheduling application through 2 framework cycles. This was from Silverlight to AngularJs and is currently migrated to Angular 9.
- Successfully helped in the complete migration of existing Microsoft .Net custom-developed solutions to an Azure cloud platform.
- Successfully completed and delivered 95% of requested new features and enhancements from our clients to the production environment for state-wide use.
- Introduced unit testing methodology and created test suites for projects which improved development efficiency by 10% and reduced time needed to resolve bug issues.
- Introduced continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) on Azure DevOps to our test and live environments for our user-facing applications. This helped in the early catching of build issues and improving the rollout time for new features.